Monday, June 27, 2011

Thanks For All The Love!!!

===


My Birthday Message:

No Photo for this Blog Entry...

It Doesn't Deserve One based on What My Life has Brought me to...

Listening to Jonsi - Tornado on Repeat Over and Over Again...






===


Facebook:  Social Network...  Nothing More IMO...

Twitter:  I get to send information across and receive it as well in the Fastest possible Way...

MySpace:  Ugh!!!  So Finished with that...

Blogger:  My Passion, thoughts, ideas, feelings and more...

Flickr:  My Passion...  The World in My Eyes...

SD:  My Life...  Forever...


===



Today is Monday June 27th 2011
I was Born on Monday June 27th 1966

YEAH!!!  I'm That Old!!!
I know know you are laughing because everyone else does when I tell them how old I am and when they look at me...


If you read this and it makes you Happy, Positive, Sad or Emotional then it's all Good...  We are all Human...

Don't be Mad or Negative...  It's a Waste of Energy...


This is My Life Experience...
Let's All Learn from Each Other...
It's Life and not a Movie/TV Script or Song...
Enjoy Life and Embrace It...


Thanks for all the Love!!!


Love and Passion is What We All Need...


Thanks to all the people I have known over the years...

Thanks to all the people to the people I have never met or spoken a word to...

Thanks for all the people that have shared with me their feelings, life, ideas and thoughts on the Internet and Elsewhere...

Thanks to all the Messages and Words from People Outside of My Dwelling, On the Street, In Bars and Clubs, Metro and on the Internet ( Oh and Also Shopping Centers...  LOL!!! ) telling me that they read and follow my Blog, Flickr, Facebook and Etc and enjoy ( almost ) everything I Post...

It's all about Passion...  And Ok...  A Little bit of Drama...  But I am getting better fazing that out...  Well maybe in the next 20 years Drama will be over with in my Life...  LOL!!!

I'm a person of little words, hard to understand and approach...  I'm always to last person to make the first move and I think I have Trust Issues and this needs to be worked on...  Hopefully before my last breath...

Respect me and I will Respect You and that I can Promise!!!

Life and Passion is what I Thrive On...  Life isn't always easy and I need to let things out because I am Human...  Passion is what I See, Hear, Touch, Taste, Smell and Feel...

Passion is the Ultimate Drug!!!

A lot of you have it out there...  As some people maybe watching me, I in return am watching you...
A lot of you People are Amazing Out There and then for the Others...  You Need to Really Work On Yourself...  ;)   LOL!!!


I won't bore you with my writing today but again...


Thank You Again for All The Love...

Here's to the Amazing People that I know, Here's to the Amazing People I haven't Communicated with YET, Here's to Amazing People that I haven't Met Yet, Here's to all the Amazing People that Enjoy My Stuff that I Post and Bore you with!!!

To Everyone that is the Closest to Me I Love You and you Know Who You Are...
To Everyone that will be in my Future in this Life I Love You...
To Everyone Else...  Well..  YOU SUCK!!!  ( Just Kidding... )

I'm still sick from the Weekend...  Both Psychically and Mentally...
Please Remember to Never Accept Drinks from Anyone that you do not know or Ever Leave Your Drink Unattended
Play Safe and Don't Hurt the Ones You Love...
Sorry it's the Fatherly Advice that's Coming Out Of Me...


To answer everyone's question why I use " ... " all the time...  ;)

It's my lucky number...  I reminds me of My Mom and Dad and Myself growing up with a start of a family that had nothing...  It's about a man and a woman harding their asses off day and night while a child needed to grow up fast...  So fast that 4 other children who would be my brother and sisters came along...  So " ....... " would be a little too long and a exaggeration also stop everyone from reading what I write...  ;)


It's about Love...

Depressed I am not...  I am Lost...  Finding my Connection to my Mom Again is What I Seek...

There is Nothing Wrong With That...  Nothing...
No One Can Ever Take That Away From Me...

Mom I Love You Wherever you May Be...  Always...




I need to get bed and get better so that I can go back to work tomorrow...  Yeah Right!!!  ;)

So Stop Posting on My Facebook Page because my Phone has been going " DING!!! " since 12am you MOFOs!!!  I need to SLEEEP!!!  Hahahahahahahaha!!!



Peace and Respect...  Respect Others As You Respect Yourself...


Thanks Again for the Love Everyone as I Wish Everyone the Love Back...
:)


"  Love Will Save The Day...  David Usher  "



===

No comments: