Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Here I Am...

I haven't much to say these days...

I've been looking up at the sky alot these days though...  LOL!!!


Mentally it's exhausting seeing people that I haven't seen in awhile with smiles on their faces asking me how I am, where have I been for the longest time or where I've been hiding...  Etc...  Etc...

I put on a fake smile and tell them I'm ok...  Then I explain to them about my Mother...

Awkward moment isn't it?

I tell them don't worry about it...  I'm dealing with it day by day...

I like seeing people that I haven't seen for the longest time but I guess this is the way it's going to be...


It made me come to think...

Think about 1 Person that you are really close with or that Person you really Love...

No matter what Relation you have with them or the Distance between Yourselves...

Living or Dead...

What do you want to say to them and tell them?


So...

What are you waiting for?

Tell them...


I Love You Mom...

We All Miss You...


Here I Am...


No comments: