Saturday, November 05, 2011

Love and Hate...

===


I don't have a Photo for this Blog entry but I will!!!


===



Love...


Someone @ work from out of town called me a "Bad Ass!" because of my Tattoos...

I told them that I'm a open book with nothing to hide and it's not true...

I told them that I'm a Mama's Boy and this Tattoo is for my Mom and everything that I've been through from the day she passed away up to the present day...

There's more to the story but it's not finished...  Not Yet...

I've lost 2 people practically at the same time...  I know who is presently there for me at this moment...  I do know that these people will be there for me Forever as I will be there for them Forever as well...

I wouldn't get inked unless it meant something for me...

I breathe and I look at my Tattoo everyday for strength...

I guess you can call it a Charm for Life...

I'll never lose it and it will always be with me...  Always...

I'm not at my best or outgoing or anything along those lines right now but I want to be myself and respected for that...

If I've told you that I Loved You then it's Forever...

My life is on Pause but that's ok...  I know what I want...

That's My Story...
:)


Hate...

I was thinking dark thoughts this week and I thought that maybe I would get Hate on my other arm...

But why would I get hate when I cannot Hate anything or anyone?

The day it will happen we will then see but I hope that day never comes because Love is where my strength comes from and Hate will just drain me and life will be black from that point...


When I have the right Photo for this Blog Entry I will reblog this entry so that I can see the transition of how my words and photo blend in together to complete it...

:)


===

No comments: