Saturday, July 16, 2011

How To Take A Photo...

===



I'm no Pro and I do this just for Fun...


It's not the Equipment you use that gives you the best results...


It's the eye... What inspires you... What you think is important to you that needs to be captured... What you are feeling at the moment and the closest thing to you to record that moment... It's passion... It's fun... It's life...


I don't do it for money... I don't do it for recognition...


I do it the share my experience...


So " How To Take A Photo... "


Try to follow the steps noted above...

Point your camera on the subject...

Press shoot...



Love Life and the Camera will Love You...


Everyone should have a Camera and shoot photos and post them...


Always remember the more you shoot photos the more better your stories are...

If anyone doesn't like your photos then tell them to F**KO**!!!
No one has the right to judge how you take a photo because you took that photo for a reason...


I know nothing about ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed... NOTHING...
I point focus and let the camera do it's magic...

Every Photo I have taken is available for Download for Free from My Flickr.


This is how I can honestly tell you " How To Take A Photo... "


David Wong
:)


Taken June 25th after finishing a call from someone I trusted and still do though I think they should wake up...

The news was not good...

Parc Lafontaine after a thunder storm it's on the walk paths in the park reflections off the water are puddles...

Besides getting wet shoes and almost falling into the puddles getting this shot... The focus was always about getting the shot but not spending all day getting it...

What inspired me for this photo instead of just walking by like everyone else?

The rain water cleanses everything and brings life to everything as well... Water endlessly flows... The middle of the park gives you a sense that you can have peace there especially after a thunderstorm...


The title of this photo is as you read it...


You Know Your Way Back Home... I'll Be Waiting... V1.0


You Know Your Way Back Home...  I'll Be Waiting...  V1.0


===

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Verry nice picture and you are right, I can use my phone, I should use it more often! :o)