Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pas Le Courage

Not even 2 months have past...

It doesn't get any easier for me...

I don't have the Strength or the Courage as the Emotional Pain is too Overwhelming...

I Would Give Anything To Go Back In Time Back In July When My Mother Was Admitted To The Hospital And When I Arrived In Toronto My Brother Went To Pick Me Up At The Train Station We Went Straight To St-Michael's Hospital.  My Brother Warned Me Before To Be Prepared...

As I walk Into My Mother's Room I Hug Her And Start Crying, She Put My Hair Behind My Ears And Stroked My Head...

She Told Me Not To Cry...

I Should Not Have Gone Back To Montreal From That Point On And Stayed With My Mom...

I Underestimated Cancer...  My Mother Survived 2 Months Before She Passed...

I Truly Underestimated Cancer...


I Would Give Anything To Hold My Mother's Hand And Hold Her Again...

This Is Gone...

I Love You Mom...


...  Pas Le Courage  ...