Saturday, October 30, 2010

Look Up... Head Up... Today Is Another Day...

Sometimes I feel very pathetic with this Blog...  Though it's Honest and Straight from the Heart...  It's this that comforts me...  Going out in Public is like taking Baby Steps again...

My Childhood Friend who's Father passed away 3 years ago from Cancer as well told me that he understands what I went through and what I'm going through...  He told me...  " It's been 3 Years and it still feels like it was Yesterday... "  And he also said...  " Dave...  It's either you know it or you don't know it... "  So True!!!


Enough of what I'm thinking right now...

I would like to Thank Everyone that has had a Person with Cancer very close to them share their experiences and feelings with me...  I Understand...

I would like to Thank Everyone that Spoken to me about my Mother's Passing...  Especially my discussions with Danielle & Suzanne...  Some Words are Best said with a Pure Heart and some of those Words that were exchanged were Healing...

Thank You...

Communication...

Communication is the Key...

Me and my Mother didn't always have it but it never changed our Love for each other...
Though I realized when she was gone that was a key thing that we lacked...

I'm not one to Preach but...  Never Take Anything For Granted...


My Mother's Life was Cut Short...  She is now gone...

Whatever Relationship you have with your Parents...  Communicate...

Good Night and Have a Nice Halloween Weekend Everyone...



No comments: