Thursday, August 25, 2011

" Be the Best Human Being We can Be. "

===




Just to say that people that I have respect for are considered friends...


This Blog Entry is not about me...


A Friend sent me a Message this evening whom I will not name for privacy reasons...


I will Delete this Post if they should want it removed...


The Message is this...


===


Hi David,

Just wanted to share...  My mom is now at the end of her road.   Doctor said just a few days left...  She's taking more and more morphine so the cancer won't make her suffer too much.

So for some reason, I think about you everyday and it helps me.
I know you've been through that. I know it wasn't easy....  So I feel, that you understand and it helps.

Thanks to have share some of your thoughts about all this in the past.  It helps other people now in the present.

Thank you.

Take care.

And....  Yes, we have to stay strong, enjoy life while we can, share with others, appreciate what we have, love our family and friends and be the best human being we can be, even if it's not always easy.





===


I've replied back to My Friend which I won't Post...


We all have a Story...


A couple of days ago it was Jack Layton...
He had a Story...


I myself underestimated Cancer...  Really I did and I thought...  My Mother would beat this and recover...  Instead the Cancer got aggressive and shortened what should had been 1 year but I always thought...  She will beat it so I have time...


I was wrong....


I Hope No One Else Does This Same Mistake...


This is My Story...


My Story is not different than anyone else's because it ends the same way...


Everyone's story is different in a way where our strength, courage and passion put the words together...


There is No Shame to be Human...


I Wish Strength and Courage to My Friend and their Family...


As Well...  I Care...




===

No comments: