Monday, December 06, 2010

Tunnel of Light...

===

Went outside during a Snow Storm took 1 Shot and went back inside...

Brrr...  Winter is Officially here in Montreal!!!

Didn't think too much of the Shot so I Processed it...


What inspired me to Finish the Processing to the Final Result?

I have a Story for Every Photo I take so here it is...

I've been thinking of my Mom alot and it hasn't be easy...  Not much Sleep and alot of Guilt I guess...


Guilt...  I was with her at my Mother's Side the last 4 days of her life and I shared her Pain and Fear...

It all ended up in Sadness ...


Guilt...  I am my Mother's Oldest Child...  I'll talk about it when I'm ready...  I'm not Afraid to Share...

There is No Shame...  There is Never Any Shame to be Human...


I Hope my Mom is in a Better Place and I Hope she did follow that Tunnel of Light if it does indeed Exist...


No comments: