Sunday, December 05, 2010

Freeze Frame

===






My iPhone Photos…



Some People have asked me what App I use to Process the Photos I take with my iPhone so I'll just get this out of the way and list everything and I do mean everything that I use or find interesting for Apps with Photos and Videos for the iPhone and iPod Touch...


First of All I would Suggest...


The Appshopper App - Tons of stuff can be found with the APPSHOPPER App as well… 

If you don’t have APPSHOPPER then download onto your device…  It’s Free…




My list of Photo and Video apps are listed below…

Goto itunes and check if the App is for you…


Imovie
Vintagemaker
Reeldirector
Cinemafxv
Itimelapse
Splice
Video edit
Slowmo
720tube
Ivtweet
Flexicorder
Tiltshift video
Cp pro
Vlc
Videosplash
Videofix
Videopano
Dslr kit fd
Idofcalc
light meter
printcalc
perfectphoto
instagram
flashphix
idroste
pinhole cam
classictoy
cameraprime
photocurves
imagerotater
travelphoto
sepiacamera
pano
quadcamera
blurfx
colorblast!
Filterstorm
Photonais
Blendcam
Ps express
Phototreats
Self timer
Pudding camera
Perfectlyclr
Norica
Format126
Tiltshift
Best camera
Retouch
Toycamera
Iris
Photogene
Lomo
Crossprocess
Retrocamera
Photoforge
Shakeitphoto
Gorillacam
Genius
Photo fx
Tiltshiftgen
Clearcam
Photoscatter
Cinemafx
Mill colour
Plastic bullet
Cinecrop
Autostitch diptic
Oldcamera
Colorsplash
Phoster
Monochromia
Spica
Pic grunger
Pro hdr
Pictureshow
Cameratan
Infinicam
Film lab
Swankolab
Photostudio
Hipstamatic
Camerabag
Lo-mob
Polarize
Lofi
MonoPhix
360
Cameramatic


Have Fun!!!
:)


===

No comments: