Friday, November 12, 2010

David Usher @ Le National

Just got back from the David Usher Concert @ Le National.

I've been to many of David Usher's Concerts and I've never been disappointed by any of them.

It was fun, entertaining and the performance was great...  Actually it's the first Concert I've been to since my Mother's death.

Listening to Music is a big part of my Life because for me it's healing.  This Concert tonight was sentimental for me as my Mother died of Cancer on September 12th 2010 and the CD was released on September 14th 2010.  This CD was one of the few CDs that helped me through the first couple of days after my Mother's death, the CD was repeated over and over again when I first got it.

David Usher announced at the end of the Concert he would be signing autographs.

There was a lineup and my turn came up...

We both said " Hi " and I told David Usher " I'd just to like to Thank You because my Mother died a couple of days before your CD came out and when I got the CD...  It helped me get through dealing with her death... "

He stopped and looked at me and was touched by what I had said...  He said " I'm so sorry... " and I said " Thanks again David... Thank You very much... "  He pat me on the back and I came close to tears and walked away but I managed to communicate that across...

David Usher listened to what I had to say and he understood...


Sophie is the Mother of Erika was with me at the Show and the Tickets for the Show was for her Birthday a couple of weeks ago...  She didn't see it coming what I had said and David Usher didn't see it coming as well...

I've grown through this situation and still need to grow some more...  Communication is the Key for me...

So...  Great CD and Great Show...
:)


Thanks again for the Show tonight David and also Thanks for Signing my CD...
;)


Mom...  I'm coming back home to visit you this weekend...

I miss you...





2 comments:

chung said...

Hi! Just a random stranger... ^^

I found your blog post while looking for David Usher pics to use for my own write up. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom... glad that David lent his ear and heard you out. Be strong and take care.

David Wong said...

Thank You...
;)