Friday, September 07, 2012

Moving Past the Feeling Again...

Moving Past the Feeling Again...

Photo taken out in Rawdon Quebec at around 12:30am on a Weekend...

You can see the night sky clearly and the roads are not paved where there's a street light if you are lucky... The only lights you will likely see our from the houses...

Pure darkness all around you...

Silence...

I'm sometimes asked what I'm doing when I'm with people and it could be anywhere and I often tell people I'm taking a photo...

This instance was the same thing out in the country in the dark in the middle of the road staring out at the moon...

My Mom's presence was felt...

Beautiful...

For me it takes a couple of seconds to get inspired and out comes the camera...

Within those couple of seconds everything that's important to me and everything I experienced in my life flashes and with this moment it's mine to add inside of me... 

But it's captured in a photo as well...

It's not Art but I consider it a memory...  I don't do this for money, it's not a hobby and I can say I do it for fun but I would more say it's for capturing the small things that matter to me through life...


Moving Past the Feeling Again...

No comments: