Saturday, January 07, 2012

Thanks Alex...

===


Sleeping...

If hear Alex...

Alex announces the time every hour on my iMac...

It is now 2:00...  What???  How can this be???

Talk about being lost...

5 - 10 minutes past and still in bed thinking...  What now?

Do I get out of bed?

Ok no rush...  Calm down...

Pickup BlackBerry PlayBook and look at my e-mails, FaceBook, Blogger, Flickr, Twitter and check other stuff...  I know...  I'm connected but it could had been worse...  Pssst...  I have Google+ and other things that I signed up for but haven't tapped into...  :)

Ok now...  Close my eyes and recall what happened this past week...

Alex announces it is now 3:00 ...  That's it...  Day is a total write off...


Anyways...


Small world we live in where someone knows someone else that knows someone else...

Given the right person...  With the right conversation...  The right words do come out...

My Words are ...

Conviction & Dedication...

Words...  Amazing aren't they...  Do I use these words everyday?  No...

3:27...

Start of a new day...

Writing this on my BlackBerry PlayBook and listening to deadmau5 at the same time on the same device ...  Thanks to my brother-in-law for the hookup...  Who needs a computer now anyways...  A Tablet and Wi-Fi...

Love Technology!!!

Thanks Alex...


Now...

Time to get out of bed...
:)


Twilight

No comments: