Sunday, January 08, 2012

I Wish I Could Be There...

===


I Wish I Could Be There...


Standing there with my eyes closed in my appartment...


It's really quiet...  Very quiet...


I can feel my heartbeat within myself and when I really listen I can hear it as well...


Still standing there with my eyes closed I feel cold and I feel darkness...


Focus...  What's inside...


Feeling I should go out for myself...


Feeling the disappointments...


Feeling I shouldn't care about anything or anyone...


Feeling I should think about myself and myself only...



Feeling it is ok to be selfish...

Feeling negative energy building up...  

It's hungry, it's strong and it's powerful...

I like how it feels...



Hope...  Doesn't exist in my vocabulary anyone since September 2010...


Believe...  It's what I live by now...  It's the word I hold close to me...


I now open my eyes and look out the window and look up at the sky...


What do I see?


Disappointments are no longer disappointments...  


Everything will fix itself...  


Patience and time will work itself out...


I'll be there no matter what...


I won't change...


I care...


What do I feel...


I Feel Life...


I feel whatever brought me to this point is a presence and it runs in my blood...  I've learned how to open the box and let everything out...  I'm using this new knowledge by listening and with eyes wide open...




Words are just Words and a Photo is just a Photo...


Or it is?


Words comes from thoughts, ideas and from a person and when you take a second and think about it those words mean something...


Choose Your Words Carefully...

They May Come Back to Destroy You...




A photograph has picked up a fact of life, and that fact will live forever...


What Words cannot say A Photo can...


It Lives and it Breathes...


Inspiration...




2012 Bring it On!!! 


Chinese Horoscope:  I am a Horse and My Element is Fire...


This Chinese Calendar will be Year of the Dragon...


The Dragon is my Nemesis and I will Tame it... 


I will Tame the Dragon and everything will be ok afterwards...


Because I Believe and I Don't Give Up...  


Never Give Up...  




You don't understand a word that I'm saying because you are not listening...


Wake Up!!!




I Wish I Could Be There...


Erika's Room...

No comments: