Monday, December 27, 2010

When We Were Young...

First Christmas without my Mom...

I didn't goto Toronto because I'm not prepared and ready for it...



What a Day Today!

Boxing Day and I decided to get out of the House and just get my mind off of things and try to have Fun...

So I needed to get out...

It was insane but I managed to get some Adidas Gear which was 50% off Everything in the Store.
Also some Gap clothes at 40% off, Sony Lens Adapter where I save $100.00 and G-Star Raw Jeans at 50% off so I'm ok unless Buyer's Remorse Kicks In...  LOL!!!

Oh Yeah!

I Forgot...  New Kanye West CD for 1/2 Price...
I had to get the CD because the iTunes Digital Download wasn't enough...  I had to own the CD!!!
:)


So before going home after walking around all day, shopping and taking photos with my iPhone I decided to head over to Quartier des Spectacles for Spheres Polaires...

I figure I'd take some Photos...

3 kids run into my view where I'm taking to photo and I say to myself...  Great let's get this shot with the kids there!!!

Then...  I woman comes into the picture screaming loud and telling them not to wander off and not to do it again and I was caught of guard and took the picture as she's coming into it while moving at the same time so the photo got blurred...

I kept it and did not delete it...

I didn't even process this photo and kept it the way it is...

You don't process something like this...

My Mom yelled at us alot for doing stuff like that and we were 5 kids and not 3 kids...
The things we put our Moms through...
Then again who's Mom didn't yell at them for doing this or spoke to their kids to not do that...

Memories is what I have left and they are something that I will keep and that I can share with my kids and others...


So...

When We Were Young...


 



No comments: