Monday, May 21, 2012

J'ai mal à mon Québec...

It's been awhile now hearing a seeing these things on a daily basis here in Montreal whether it be on the Internet with Live Streaming, Videos posted on YouTube or witnessing it live on the Spot as it's happening right in Front of My Eyes...

It's the police helicopters flying in the sky, police cars, wagons and trucks with sirens racing though the streets, the explosions of plastic bullets and gas cans being fired off, police hitting their shields with their batons, police yelling " BOUGE!!! "...

Police yelling at the public and the public yelling at the police...

It's been happening for awhile now and in my personal opinion what you see and hear from the media and what you hear and see in front of you are completely different...

This is what I've seen and heard on the streets...  It's the truth and it's what we need...  People being stopped and taken away for simply being there on the spot, people being pepper sprayed for simply questioning why...  People being shoved, pushed, hit and taken down to the ground...

There was a lot more going on but in the end does it matter...

Abuse of Power???

Democracy???

You have your own eyes and ears to decide that yourself...

My Question Is...  When is Enough...  Enough???

The Media is the Media...  The Streets are where the Stories are...

Students were saying we'll be back again and you'll see us again...

I have no intention of invoking fear or chaos but just to bring out the truth of what is happening out there...

Clearly it's not just about the Tuition Hikes but also Loi 78...


My Video and Photos from Last Night on May 20/21 2012...

Sorry about the quality but it was very intense out on the street and to tell you the truth my hands were shaking...

I was also stopped short of taking any more photos...

Why did I do it and go outside and take photos then?

Anyone that knows me knows that I capture moments and time with Photos and Thoughts...

I capture moments and life as it happens, it's the truth and this is history in Quebec...

I call it Photo Journalism / Blogging...

The Police Last Night Didn't see it that Way...
Did I break any laws?

Last Night I had No Rights...
No Rights to Witness and take Photos and Videos...


The Only Personal Comment I Need to Make is...  J'ai mal à mon Québec...


Video:

That's not me making the comment in the background btw...  ;)









No comments: