Thursday, December 30, 2010

Waiting for Bus #427...

My daily routine is waiting for the Bus to goto work and back home...

As I wait for the Bus my mind kind of wanders and listening to my music on my iPhone helps by just keeping me in my Zone and shutting the Outside World for a brief while...

I used to watch people outside and I'm a fully confessed people watcher... Since my Mother's death I can't really relate to that anymore so I look up at the Sky...

It's Beautiful...

My Mom told me not to cry when I was seeing her at the hospital and told my dad not to blame anyone that didn't detect her Cancer earlier...

My Mother was afraid of alot of things in life though she was so Brave during her last days as I stayed by her during those last days...

I look up at the Sky Everyday waiting for the Bus #427 with Tears in my Eyes thinking about her...

It's now almost 4 Months since her Death... It's the Holiday Season and My Family and I have a long way to go without our Mother...



Waiting for Bus #427...



No comments: