skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Erika


The Love Of My Life
Posted by David Wong at Monday, October 30, 2006
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Nothing Really Matters...
    === Nothing Really Matters... Watching the world Watching them all go insane Look at them all Looking them do evil things So I go...
  • FreyLove
    === " The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is To Love And Being Loved In Return " FreyLove from Lifelines on Vimeo .
  • Moving Past the Feeling Again...
    Moving Past the Feeling Again... Photo taken out in Rawdon Quebec at around 12:30am on a Weekend... You can see the night sky clearly an...
  • Shanghai - Western City of Asia
    Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
  • Souzhou
    What an experience... It was nice but 2 - 3 incidents left a bad taste in my mouth... Alot of beggars and their methods of asking for money ...
  • Light... Arclight
    === Anyone following my Blog might understand...  Then again maybe not... Passed by this Corner in PVM during Lunch and waited when th...
  • ...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/whinydancer/6071318477/ ===
  • Forbidden Colours...
    === The wounds on your hand never seem to heal I thought all I needed was to believe Here am I, a lifetime away from you ? The blood ...
  • Justine Beiber???!!!
    === Justine Beiber???!!! Weapon of choice Apple iPhone 4 Date: June 28th 2011 Event: Erika Cleaning Her Room... Erika......
  • Pas Le Courage
    Not even 2 months have past... It doesn't get any easier for me... I don't have the Strength or the Courage as the Emotional Pai...

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger