Saturday, July 30, 2011

Last Friday Night...

Late Night Conversations @ 4:30am on a Friday Night...

They are the best... LOL!!!

Chilling and tired but letting the conversation flow... Can't beat that!


Topic was about looks that was brought about my friend and she stated that everyone is given them and some are more gifted than others... We talked about it and talked about it...

I told her that I rarely ever look at myself in the mirror or reflection which she found was weird as well as my ex's where I almost never looked at myself in the mirror...

Everyone always asks why...

Looks is not what defines us... Looks is what refines us...

Looks is temporary and they go and once it's gone what's left?

I won't stand in front of a mirror and spend time in front of it... I'll check to see if I'm clean with a 3 second look and off I go...

I often said to my last ex after complaining to her that I couldn't understand how someone can spend 1 hour in front of the mirror each day and look at themselves in a reflection each time...

My running joke with her was always... Do what I do and look at yourself in the mirror and leave... I always told her... You're beautiful and you don't need to spend so much time in front of the mirror because you don't need it... She always said I can't do what you do...
My joke was that I don't need the mirror because I have no one to impress... :)


I prefer to work on myself as a person than to have that perfect look and don't get me wrong but I love clothes but that's just lifestyle and to accessorize myself.

It's also the reason why I don't like to be photographed or have my picture taken.

Anyways... After a long conversation about this topic my friend still insisted that it's different for women than guys and that it's always important to look good...

I stated it's not important to look good 24/7...

Don't get me wrong I love greats looks on people but for me on a daily maintenance thing... Nah!!!

Deal with what you have and don't bother getting obsessed about it...

Can't wait for the next Late Night Conversation...
:)


All Day I Dream About Sex...  I Really Do!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what? I'm a women and I rarely spend time in front of a mirror, except, as you said, to make sure I'm clean. I could live without a mirror, I'm sure. But, in my case, it's also because I don't like to see my whole body since I don't like what I see....My face is ok but the rest....But that's a whole other topic I'm sure ;-)