skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Sunday, July 31, 2011
I Miss You...
===
Sometimes the best memories are sad...
Because you know that they will never happen again...
I Miss You...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
Last Day in Beijing!
Last day in Beijing and off to Xi'an! This was great and I'd do it again... What a wonderful and beautiful experience! Met some many...
You're afraid of change...
=== ... I know that you're afraid... You're afraid of us... You're afraid of change... I don't know the future...
The Break Down...
I'm behind in my Blog... After the 17 - 19 hour flight I was going on adrenaline and very active and ready to jump at everything... With...
If Only...
=== If Only I had some more time with you... If Only I knew that you were ok... If Only I could right now... Spend 1 hour with you.....
Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
=== La grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
" Be the Best Human Being We can Be. "
=== Just to say that people that I have respect for are considered friends... This Blog Entry is not about me... A Friend sent me...
My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Short Version
My Mother was a Cancer Victim... She lost her battle and may my mother Rest In Peace... Cancer makes the people suffer both mentally a...
How To Take A Photo...
=== I'm no Pro and I do this just for Fun... It's not the Equipment you use that gives you the best results... It's th...
Souzhou
What an experience... It was nice but 2 - 3 incidents left a bad taste in my mouth... Alot of beggars and their methods of asking for money ...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment