Wednesday, July 20, 2011

1 Week After...

I have to remember that I need only a dime size of shampoo instead of a 2 dollar size of shampoo when washing my hair... LOL!!!

Ok...

So...

Just a little over 1 week of my haircut from long to short after about 20 years of it being long...


I've been with my present employer for about 7 years and since day one it's been long and everyone knows me as the Tall Chinese IT Guy with the long hair...

To everyone's surprise... Well some people just took it like it is and then others... Reactions, conversations, questions, why and so on...

I should be on the work Magazine Journal for this feat of cutting my hair...

Public transit... Where everyone sees everyone, we all take the same bus at the same time 5 days a week... I should get the Free Month Pass!!! LOL!!!


Don't recognize me?

I'm here and haven't gone anywhere...

It's just a haircut and it will grow back...
:)


It wasn't because of Summer or the Heat...

It wasn't for Fashion...

20 years of long hair on the floor swept and thrown away...

Letting Go...

Read Between the Lines...

It's that Simple...
:)



Salon PlaneteHair

No comments: