Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Walk

Ended up getting off the Bus 427 on Mont-Royal and St-Denis today after feeling light headed...

The walk on Mont-Royal is a good walk all the way home and it's never the same...

Sure the stores are the same and always there but the ambience of the street is always different...

There's always people during the day and evening in the street, cafes, bars and terraces...

I love people watching... I'll admit it... Always people to watch on Mont-Royal...

Just the other day I noticed that people will actually sit next to you while you are having a conversation with someone even though there are lots of seats everywhere but they choose to sit next to you so that they can hear your conversations....

How crazy is that!!!


While walking today on Mont-Royal passing in front of a pub with the front wide open a woman who's sitting there winks and smiles at me as I'm passing by and I look around to see if it was me or someone else she was winking and smiling at but no one else was around so she waves and says " bonjour... " but I continue my walk and smile back...

Before I may have acted on this...

Now I stop and think about it and think again...

Anyways...

I have my Sunglasses on and I'm listening to my Music on my iPhone walking back Home...

Life is Good...
:)




I Don't Give A F**K!!!

No comments: