Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Laid... (Ugly...)

A couple of Fridays ago I headed out to a Bar...

Nothing Special just needed to to Chill especially somewhere where you don't know hardly anyone to get a peace of mind...

Anyways...

Someone starts rubbing up against me and I just ignore it and I don't turn around as the person is behind me and after awhile I just move...

Later during the night a woman starts touching me and she's right in front of me and I smile and I take it as a compliment and I back off...

The woman comes around another time and the touching and rubbing continues and then I just had to say thanks but no thanks...


Where am I going with this story?

Her friend cuts in and walks her away from and and says...  "Il est laid!!!" (He is ugly!!!)

WHAT???

I'm not playing this game and I have respect for myself and ignore this...
Did it hurt the comment?
I'd be lying if I said no...

Just didn't expect this from women in their 30s to be going off like that calling the shots and insulting people like that...

I'm past that and I could had went off on both of them but the better person came out on top...


Il n'y a rien de plus laid que d'avoir une attitude comme ça... (There's nothing more ugly than having an attitude like that...)


Laid...

No comments: