Saturday, August 06, 2011

I'm Sorry...

I was having a conversation with the Mother of Simon a couple of days ago...

She said...  " I'm Sorry... "

I said...  Sorry for what?

With her explaination and the conversation going back and forth...


It all comes down to this...

You are still here and I am still here and we are still communicating with each other together...

" There is nothing to be sorry about or any need to say sorry... "

It's in the past...  I am a very forgiving person and the last thing I want to hear is...  " I'm Sorry... "


If I wasn't here and you weren't here where we do not any longer want to communicate with each other then maybe " I'm Sorry... " is appropriate...


I'm there and I'm there for you and I'm also there for anyone else that I am in close contact with...

If that is the case...  " I'm Sorry... " is not needed for me... 

I'm just there as long as you need me...

Every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around.

No comments: