Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Making of The Perfect Kiss

===

Making of the Perfect Kiss...


Weapon of choice Panasonic GF1


Date:  June 27th 2011


Event:  My Family Birthday Dinner




The Perfect Kiss from David Wong on Vimeo.
My Birthday Dinner with the Family...

My Son Simon and my Daughter-In-Law Valerie...

Family is for Life...

Now the Only Thing I Am Waiting for is Grand-Children...

LOL!!!

:)



Direct Link to This Video:   http://vimeo.com/25741074



===

Cast:

Actors: Simon & Valerie

Cheerleader: Sophie

Music Soundtrack: Erika

Audience: Maurice


Special Audience Member:  My Mother

Director: Me!


Missing Cast:  


My Family and Extended Family in Toronto:  My Father, Wallace, Sylvia, Natalie, Lillian, Heng, Johnathan, Maxwell, Tia Summer.


My Extended Family in Montreal:  Rachel, Martin, Philippe


One of the Most Important Persons in My Life:  Sandra


===


Totally Unscripted...  This is what Happiness and Life is about and is as Possibly Human as can Be...


Situation was for a Photo...  I mistakenly switched the Camera for Video...  Cough! Cough!!!  :)


I keep repeating this over and over again...


I Love My Family and I Miss My Mom and will Love her Always...


Thanks for Everything!!!


I'm a Proud Family Person and a Very Proud Father...


Here's to Many More Life Experiences to Me, Us and Everyone I Know!!!


Now how about those Grand Children Simon & Valerie!!!
;)


===


Plot:


My Birthday Dinner with the Family...

My Son Simon and my Daughter-In-Law Valerie...


We wanted to Capture a Kiss on Camera...

Family is for Life...

Now the Only Thing I Am Waiting for is Grand-Children...

LOL!!!

:)

Fun Times!!!



===


Comments are Always Welcome...  :)


Best Comments I've had so Far...


Sharon Wong  That's so cute... all in good fun... especially 'the kiss' in front of dad AND in front of the camera!


Johnathan Lung why you pressuring him to kiss?  Hilarious...


Martin Briere  I love this! It captures their essence very well. Simon is so shy and they make a wonderful couple together.


Johnathan Lung  Sure sure!  And yes they are a nice couple...  When do we get to meet her?  Wedding? LOL!


Valerie Touchette  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I thought you were taking a picture !!!!!  When Simon saw that you put a video on my Wall he tryd to delete it and said that he doesn't want to watch it.  Hahahaha!


David Wong  Love My Family!!!




===

No comments: