Saturday, December 31, 2011

So Long 2011...

===




What's on my mind and how's it's going to go my way ending 2011...




Well we've made it this far and so goes another year...


I've met some really cool and interesting people this year...


I've put away and never looked back at some other people...


My back is never turned on anyone...  


You know where to find me...


Only way towards happiness is being positive...


That is everyone's goal is it not?


I'm still learning...


I'm being honest with myself...


It's never about me...


To everyone that's listened to me and helped out thanks...


Even the ones that had to put up with me and gave me love taps...  Love taps...  Hmmm...  No pain no gain right?  :)


You all know who you are...


I am very grateful...


For those that chose to walk away I respect that and I understand...


Thanks to the person that I never thought would help me out...  Thanks...  You know who you are...
It's appreciated...


This is where I am now and I walk with my head up high and look forward to the next day and every other day past that...


No one gets left behind and the ones that I left behind didn't make a difference in life to me...


My goal is to go forward...  There is no other option...


Love & Happiness to the ones I've Crossed Paths with where we've had meaningful discussions about life...  


To those that I've managed to Contact on a Virtual Communicative way...  


We WILL Cross Paths I PROMISE...  Even if it means crossing the Oceans...  ;)


To those that I've known in the past and that I still communicate with but haven't seen...  


I'm sorry...  


I needed my space to find myself, rediscover myself...  


You people are still on my mind and not forgotten...  


We will be in touch soon...  I PROMISE...


Those close to My Heart will always be there... PROMISE...




I've said enough...




Person that I'll Always Forever have Close to Me:  My Mother


My Word Going Towards 2012:  LOVE


My Word to Focus On in 2012:  BELIEVE


My Quote for 2012:  " What's Meant to Be Will Always Find its Way... "




To Everyone Reading This...




Replace Judgment with Empathy...  Upgrade Complaining to Gratitude...  Trade in Fear for Love...




See You All On the Dance Floor...


Happy New Year & All The Best!!!
:)




Funny how Titanium starts playing as I was about to Click Publish Post...
I Love This Song...
LOL!!!


You Shoot Me Down, But I Won't Fall... I Am Titanium!!!
:)



So Long 2011...





Celebrations for New Year begin from New Year's Eve on 31st December. This is the last day of the Gregorian calendar and the day before New Year's Day. The idea behind New Year's Eve celebration is to bid adieu to the year gone by and give a warm welcome to the coming year. Popular way of celebrating New Year's Eve is to party until the moment of the transition of the year at midnight. 

No comments: