Sunday, January 01, 2012

Everything Between Heaven & Earth...

===


This shot was taken on Molson between St-Joseph & Rachel where I get the the best view of the Sunrise and Sundown views in my area...

I often stop by the side of my car and watch...

People pass by and just wonder what I'm looking at and what is so special where I just stop my car off to the side and get out of the car and watch the sky...

They don't get it...

It's Beautiful...

I have My 5 - 10 Minutes of Peace...

My Dreams and Hopes Flash before Me...

I have a Talk with My Mother...

I have a Talk with Myself...

I don't take anything for granted anymore...

I may sound crazy but you don't know me and I don't know you but sometimes...

Just sometimes...

You know the person by their essence...

Because you understand...

Communication is not needed...

Just a simple Smile will do...
:)


Bringing My Photo into the 1st day of the New Year...
As you can see I'm not a Pro with the Camera but it's My Vision...  :)


Happy New Year to All...

All the Best for 2012...


Everything Between & Earth...

Everything Between Heaven & Earth...

No comments: