Saturday, June 25, 2011

June 25th 2011

===




Never Leave Something Good to See if You can Find Better, Because Once You Realize You Had The Best, The Best Found Better....




I've Stayed Positive...



I'm Not Perfect...



I'm a Good Person that's Done Nothing Wrong...



It's the Ones You Love When Wronged that Hurts the Most...




Hope...

Can I be Stupider more than I am now than to Trust Hope?

I always Thought it was Good to Hope but within a Year's Period Hope has let me Down with the 2 People I Loved and Cared for Most.



What now?

Be Mad or Be Sad?
That's Over With...
Waste of Energy...



Just Want to Be with Positive People and the Ones that Love Me the Most...

Give Up???
Failure???
Never...
Not Me...



My Words for The Other Person...

" ALWAYS... "

" THE ONE... "

" ALWAYS THERE... ALWAYS WILL BE... "

" I CARE... "

" MISSING YOU... "

" LOVE... "



Also...

Thanks for Being There Soph and My 2 Kids as Well...



No Photo for This Blog Entry Today...



Word of The Day...

Humiliation...




There...

It's Out...

I Will Remain True To Myself and Stay Who I am Only to Learn and Try to Trust Again...

As a Person I Am Destroyed...

As Wong Chiu-Lim I Still Have My Dreams and Projects in Life and No One Will Take That Away From Me...

NO ONE...



I'M CLEAN...



My Mom: Lim... " Everything Will Be Ok... Don't Cry... "

The Only Thing Missing is Her Hug...


Everything Will Be Ok with Me Mom...

I Promise...

I Miss You and Love You Mom...

Always...




===

No comments: