Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reflections...

I've crossed some people from my past recently and met new people along the way...

Since the Passing of my Mother...

Who I used to be and who I am now...

I guess I've changed for the better but in what way... I'm still learning...

People come and go... It's a fact of life... But it's the People that have good hearts that you need close by... After this weekend I've been lucky enough to bump into some of them once again and even make amends and say what I had to say to them...

After all this time the Respect is still there... The People I've always Respected I've never forgotten them... I've just forgotten how to speak to them...


A Dark Cloud still hangs over my Head...

One Day at a Time...

Move Forward but Never Forget...

You Live in Me Mom...

I'll Never Forget You...

Never...

Love You...



Reflections...


No comments: