Friday, January 28, 2011

Come Undone...

Memories...

Are they good or bad?
It all depends on the situations that one goes through in life...

Nothing is Perfect... Nothing...

I Am Not Perfect...

So...

Why???


Memories...

Lately I've felt that time has stopped or slowed down and these memories come at me like a freight train running at full speed where I catch of glimpse of it and sometimes these memories will freeze in front of me where I can watch it like looking through a window and watching what is happening...

All my senses are at 101%...

I laugh, get mad, feel fear, cry, feel like throwing up with a sick feeling, feel lonely, etc...

Some memories you want to relive and some memories you want to block out...


Memories...

I keep them close to me, I cherish them, It's my existence...

I've had good and happy memories recently along with the emotional baggage with it...

So this is good...


" I Have Nothing To Worry About Because I know That My 5 Children Will Take Care Of Me And Be There For Me Until The End... Mrs. Ngan Wah Wong "


" I want to be happy with you... I want you to be happy with me... I want us to be happy... David Wong "



Come Undone...


No comments: