skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merry Christmas Ma...
Merry Christmas Ma...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Short Version
My Mother was a Cancer Victim... She lost her battle and may my mother Rest In Peace... Cancer makes the people suffer both mentally a...
Damn You Bouddha!
Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness... Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
The World Is Just Illusion Trying To Change You...
=== The World Is Just Illusion Trying To Change You... VNV Nation - Illusion I know it's hard to tell how mixed up you feel H...
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
The Break Down...
I'm behind in my Blog... After the 17 - 19 hour flight I was going on adrenaline and very active and ready to jump at everything... With...
My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Long & Full Version
This is my Eulogy that I wanted to do but was limited to time... Full Version... My Mother was a Cancer Victim... She lost her battl...
Erika
Hooked on Books
Everything Between Heaven & Earth...
=== This shot was taken on Molson between St-Joseph & Rachel where I get the the best view of the Sunrise and Sundown views in my are...
'Plateau Rapist' To be Released from Jail... / Le «violeur du Plateau» bientôt libre...
Not taking any chances with this one... French Version Below... 'Plateau Rapist' To be Released from Jail... / Le «violeur du Pl...
There's Always A Second Chance And It's Never Too Late....
=== There's Always A Second Chance And It's Never Too Late... Just Start Again... Wake Up!!!
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment