skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Missing You...

===


http://davidcwong888.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-eulogy-my-moms-funeral-long-full.html

I Have Nothing More To Say...

Mom... Missing You...


Mom...  Missing You... on Vimeo by David Wong



===
Posted by David Wong at Friday, December 24, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Short Version
    My Mother was a Cancer Victim...   She lost her battle and may my mother Rest In Peace... Cancer makes the people suffer both mentally a...
  • Everything is going to be ok...
    Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
  • Damn You Bouddha!
    Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness...   Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
  • The World Is Just Illusion Trying To Change You...
    === The World Is Just Illusion Trying To Change You... VNV Nation - Illusion I know it's hard to tell how mixed up you feel H...
  • Got no time to take a Picture...
    Taking a Photo... Anyone can do it... For me it takes Inspiration and the rest follows... Inspiration... What Inspires You? I ha...
  • Me...
    Just to be clear... I have a Blogger, Facebook, Flickr & Twitter... All 4 are different segments of who I am and what I do... At tim...
  • My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Long & Full Version
    This is my Eulogy that I wanted to do but was limited to time...  Full Version... My Mother was a Cancer Victim...   She lost her battl...
  • Halloween
    Halloween in Montreal on Le Plateau Mont-Royal 2006
  • Montreal Downtown
    Christmas lights Downtown Montreal on McGill & St. Catherine
  • Erika
    Hooked on Books

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger