skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Monday, September 26, 2011

The People You Love...

===


Love It!!!


http://www.robertmontgomery.org/robertmontgomery.org/5.html


Posted by David Wong at Monday, September 26, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Damn You Bouddha!
    Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness...   Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
  • My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Short Version
    My Mother was a Cancer Victim...   She lost her battle and may my mother Rest In Peace... Cancer makes the people suffer both mentally a...
  • The Break Down...
    I'm behind in my Blog... After the 17 - 19 hour flight I was going on adrenaline and very active and ready to jump at everything... With...
  • Erika
    Hooked on Books
  • 'Plateau Rapist' To be Released from Jail... / Le «violeur du Plateau» bientôt libre...
    Not taking any chances with this one...  French Version Below... 'Plateau Rapist'  To be Released from Jail... / Le «violeur du Pl...
  • VO5 china Ad
    Cool Commercial...
  • Me...
    Just to be clear... I have a Blogger, Facebook, Flickr & Twitter... All 4 are different segments of who I am and what I do... At tim...
  • David Bowie - Absolute Beginners
    === Indeed my most favourite David Bowie song... David Bowie - Absolute Beginners I've nothing much to offer There's noth...
  • VNV Nation - Gratitude
    === VNV Nation - Gratitude It is not love, if love is cold to touch. It is not belief, when there's nothing there to trust. Coul...
  • My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Long & Full Version
    This is my Eulogy that I wanted to do but was limited to time...  Full Version... My Mother was a Cancer Victim...   She lost her battl...

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger