skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Monday, September 26, 2011
Ta Gueule...
===
Erika used my iPhone and after she gave it back to me, when I went into my Camera Roll in My Photos this Image was there...
Oh well...
What can you do huh?
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Shanghai - Western City of Asia
Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
When We Were Young...
First Christmas without my Mom... I didn't goto Toronto because I'm not prepared and ready for it... What a Day Today! Boxing ...
Enjoy It...
=== This is it Joel... It's going to be gone soon... I know... What do we do? Enjoy it...
Pas Le Courage
Not even 2 months have past... It doesn't get any easier for me... I don't have the Strength or the Courage as the Emotional Pai...
The People You Love...
=== Love It!!! http://www.robertmontgomery.org/robertmontgomery.org/5.html
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
Love Is In The Air...
So I went out the Bars on the weekend... Valentine's Weekend... Some Guy is Chatting up the Ladies out loud and is Passionately tell...
Casseroles - Montréal, 24 Mai 2012
Casseroles - Montréal, 24 Mai 2012 by Jeremie Battaglia jeremiebattaglia.com Manifestation à Montréal contre la hausse des frais de sc...
Damn You Bouddha!
Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness... Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
=== La grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment