skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Saturday, January 07, 2012
Enjoy It...
===
This is it Joel...
It's going to be gone soon...
I know...
What do we do?
Enjoy it...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whinydancer/6071318477/ ===
Shanghai - Western City of Asia
Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
Justine Beiber???!!!
=== Justine Beiber???!!! Weapon of choice Apple iPhone 4 Date: June 28th 2011 Event: Erika Cleaning Her Room... Erika......
David Usher @ Le National
Just got back from the David Usher Concert @ Le National. I've been to many of David Usher's Concerts and I've never been disa...
Light... Arclight
=== Anyone following my Blog might understand... Then again maybe not... Passed by this Corner in PVM during Lunch and waited when th...
Moving Past the Feeling Again...
Moving Past the Feeling Again... Photo taken out in Rawdon Quebec at around 12:30am on a Weekend... You can see the night sky clearly an...
Forbidden Colours...
=== The wounds on your hand never seem to heal I thought all I needed was to believe Here am I, a lifetime away from you ? The blood ...
(no title)
Cat designer verrier - Catherine Labonte http://www.catherinelabonte.com/ Mini Chat $23.00 Bought Another One... I told her it w...
Everyday is Like Sunday...
=== Everyday is Like Sunday... Haven't written for awhile... Erika's growing up fast... She has more of a Social Life than...
This is what I Scored @ Salon Des Metiers D'art du Quebec today...
This is what I Scored @ Salon Des Metiers D'art du Quebec today... www.salondesmetiersdart.co m Entrance is Free... You get ...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment