skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
I Miss You Mom...
I Miss You Mom...
We are taking care of Dad as you asked of us Mom...
Trying to be strong and not to cry... Really...
This Song is for You Mom...
Your Loving Son...
David
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Shanghai - Western City of Asia
Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
Enjoy It...
=== This is it Joel... It's going to be gone soon... I know... What do we do? Enjoy it...
The People You Love...
=== Love It!!! http://www.robertmontgomery.org/robertmontgomery.org/5.html
When We Were Young...
First Christmas without my Mom... I didn't goto Toronto because I'm not prepared and ready for it... What a Day Today! Boxing ...
Love Is In The Air...
So I went out the Bars on the weekend... Valentine's Weekend... Some Guy is Chatting up the Ladies out loud and is Passionately tell...
Damn You Bouddha!
Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness... Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
=== La grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
" Be the Best Human Being We can Be. "
=== Just to say that people that I have respect for are considered friends... This Blog Entry is not about me... A Friend sent me...
(no title)
=== Thanks SG!!! Big Bang Found some Inspiration @ Musee des Beau-Arts de Montreal... :)
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment