Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year Mother... Enter The Dragon...

===


It's taken me sometime to write something...


So now is the time where I can collect my thoughts and put words together...


Thoughts & Words...  


Story of my life the last year and a half...


So here goes...




January 23rd 2012...


I knew what I wanted to write on this day on My Blog and the words are still in my head so here's letting it go...


The evening of January 22nd I didn't sleep...  
It was the Eve of Chinese New Year...
No sleep through out the night...

Watched the Sun come up from my kitchen on the Morning of Monday January 23rd 2012...


It was special because it was grey and overcast all weekend with no sun and there it was the sun coming up...


I didn't feel alone as I felt the presence of My Mother with me...


The memories of My Mother making us follow Chinese Tradition before, during and after Chinese New Year...  


Like it or not My Mother made us follow it because she believed in Tradition and was Superstitious as well...


I'm First Generation Canadian...  


My Parents are Immigrants...


I'm the oldest of 5 children and I've seen what My Parents did for us from nothing...


I've seen what My Mother did for My Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts...


I've lived in a house with 13 people in it...


My Mother kept it together...
Family was everything for her...
Everything...


I often think of My Mother...
I miss My Mother...
Life goes on...





I will speak for myself here...

I've heard it all from people in regards to my loss and everyone has good intensions and very sincere...


It's either you know it or you don't...


It's either you understand it or you don't...


I can tell you that I do know it and I do understand it...


Happy Chinese New Year Mother...




The day after Chinese New Year the sky was grey and overcast again but the sun finally did set and rise on Friday...




Now...


Enter The Dragon...


Monday January 23rd 2012  7:15am
Enter The Dragon...

No comments: