Monday, July 04, 2011

Can You Please Hold Me?

===


Another one of those many sleepiness nights...

Alone in my apartment...

I'm on the computer putting my thoughts together and just passing the time until I get so tired I crash in front of the screen and not have enough energy left to make it into the bed...

I have my headphones on and listen to my music as loud as I want without bothering anyone...

Just perfect... Me alone, computer with my headphones on listening to music full blast...

Just any other usual night...

But...

Even though I'm looking at the screen and listening to my music shutting out the outside world with just me and my thoughts...

I feel like I'm being watched in my pitch dark apartment with the monitor being the only source of light...

Not just once but a couple of times I would just get that feeling of being watched stop everything I'm doing and take off my headphones and look over my shoulder...


I'm not a believer but I want to believer in something...

Mom???

Are you there?

Can You Please Hold Me?


Can You Please Hold Me?



http://davidcwong888.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-eulogy-my-moms-funeral-long-full.html


( July is the Month my Mom was diagnosed with Terminal Cancer... Though I think of my Mother a lot... It just didn't occur to me that it was this time frame until I really started feeling watched for 5th - 6th time )



===

No comments: