Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Chinese Drivers & Fast Cars

===


Chinese Drivers and Fast Cars...

On the Weekend Sophie and Erika decided to tag along and go with me to pick up some stuff in my car...

Sophie noticed and said that I drive too fast and yeah maybe it was a little bit too fast because I was a bit frustrated in what was going on with my life. I said that's why I bought a Mazda 3 Sport... LOL!!! I'm not a stupid driver and anyone that's steps in my car can vouch for that because they made it to wherever I drove them alive... LOL!!!

Anyways Sophie was sitting in the front and Erika in the back...

Everyone has their seat belts on and everything is good with the music playing in the background and with our conversations as well...

The next following day it's just me and Erika in the car...

Erika is in the Front Seat with me...

Seat belts on... Music Playing ( Katy Perry )... A/C on and everything is good followed with a lot of laughs...


Erika starts off by laughing at me and says...

Erika: Papa! T'es drole parce que maman elle te dit que tu conduit trop vite hier et aujourd'hui tu conduit trop lent. Pour quoi Papa?

Me: Parce que je protège ceux que j'aime Erika...

We look at each and she gets it I think as she has her big smile on her face...



Father's Day June 19th 2011



I would never put anyone in harm's way under my protection and care...

Especially if it's Erika...
:)



===

No comments: