skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Monday, November 07, 2011

Birdy




Posted by David Wong at Monday, November 07, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Moving Past the Feeling Again...
    Moving Past the Feeling Again... Photo taken out in Rawdon Quebec at around 12:30am on a Weekend... You can see the night sky clearly an...
  • Nothing Really Matters...
    === Nothing Really Matters... Watching the world Watching them all go insane Look at them all Looking them do evil things So I go...
  • Souzhou
    What an experience... It was nice but 2 - 3 incidents left a bad taste in my mouth... Alot of beggars and their methods of asking for money ...
  • FreyLove
    === " The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is To Love And Being Loved In Return " FreyLove from Lifelines on Vimeo .
  • David Usher @ Le National
    Just got back from the David Usher Concert @ Le National. I've been to many of David Usher's Concerts and I've never been disa...
  • Light... Arclight
    === Anyone following my Blog might understand...  Then again maybe not... Passed by this Corner in PVM during Lunch and waited when th...
  • ...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/whinydancer/6071318477/ ===
  • (no title)
    === Thanks SG!!! Big Bang Found some Inspiration @ Musee des Beau-Arts de Montreal... :)
  • Forbidden Colours...
    === The wounds on your hand never seem to heal I thought all I needed was to believe Here am I, a lifetime away from you ? The blood ...
  • Shanghai - Western City of Asia
    Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger