skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Thursday, June 09, 2011

F1 on Crescent - Nikon P300 Test Shot - PeTA Protest


F1 on Crescent - Nikon P300 Test Shot - PeTA Protest, originally uploaded by davidcwong888.

Posted by David Wong at Thursday, June 09, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • I Miss You Mom...
    I Miss You Mom... We are taking care of Dad as you asked of us Mom... Trying to be strong and not to cry...  Really... This Song ...
  • Damn You Bouddha!
    Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness...   Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
  • (no title)
    Jonsi - Tornado I Love Jonsi and I Love this Song... Very Inspiring...
  • Thanks For All The Love!!!
    === My Birthday Message: No Photo for this Blog Entry... It Doesn't Deserve One based on What My Life has Brought me to... List...
  • Enjoy It...
    === This is it Joel... It's going to be gone soon... I know... What do we do? Enjoy it...
  • Making of The Perfect Kiss
    === Making of the Perfect Kiss... Weapon of choice Panasonic GF1 Date:  June 27th 2011 Event:  My Family Birthday Dinner The...
  • Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
    === La  grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
  • The People You Love...
    === Love It!!! http://www.robertmontgomery.org/robertmontgomery.org/5.html
  • Laid... (Ugly...)
    A couple of Fridays ago I headed out to a Bar... Nothing Special just needed to to Chill especially somewhere where you don't know har...
  • June 25th 2011
    === Never Leave Something Good to See if You can Find Better, Because Once You Realize You Had The Best, The Best Found Better.... ...

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger