Monday, April 09, 2012

My Daughter...

Another Blog Post and I'm on a Roll!!!


Long Weekend gave Me Time to gather My Thoughts...


Here we go...


Teenage Years...


I've got experience already with her Brother...
Forget it...  Throw out what you've known from your experience from before...
Boys and Girls are totally different...
Times have changed in every way...
Deal with it...
Start with a clean new slate...


I see it and I feel it...


I'm Still Learning...


Our Bond is Strong...  


Life is Unpredictable but I like it the way it is now...


I'll Lose Her as She gets Older as being the Main Man in Her Life but She'll know that I will Always be there for Her...


This Blog Post and Photo is Dedicated to Us...


"The Main Reason Why a Daughter Needs a Dad is to Show Her That Not All Boys are Like the Ones Who Hurt Her..."

:) 



Droit, droit devant...

No comments: