Friday, April 06, 2012

BREATHE...

Great Quote from Vincent Van Gogh...


"I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process. - Vincent Van Gogh"


===
*PAUSE*
===


Just in reference to the Quote and the Quote only...


Though for me it would be more like...


"I put my heart and my soul into everything, and have lost my mind in the process..."


I've been through things, I know it and I understand...
Hoping not to experience it again...
Reality of it is it's the cycle of life...
I've made myself available, other have made themselves available, I've talked, I've listened, I've shared my experiences and others have shared their experiences with me...

If you've never been through it how can you know and understand?

I won't give up on you if you don't give up on me...


I don't talk of Myself Only...


One of those Periods in Life where Everything is Coming at You at the Same Time but You always Manage to Pull Through and Rise Above It...


What I Always Say to Myself and Others is...
BREATHE...


===


The Photo used for this Blog Entry is from My Daughter Erika's room...


I don't know why I've chosen it...


It was taken a couple of Months ago..


Though I've processed it and posted it on the Internet to this end result of what you see now...


I'm not sure why it's come to the end result of what you see or can even explain why...
I Never Do...


I have my Music playing like always when I process a photo and the 5-10 minutes or so seeing how I want the end result... 


Music and Photography...  What A Drug!!!
:)


===


This Blog Entry isn't made to make Sense...


But if You Understand then it Will Make Sense... 


Be Honest with Yourself...


Be Happy...


===


"I put my heart and my soul into everything, and have lost my mind in the process..."


BREATHE...


===
*PLAY*
===


BREATHE...

BREATHE...

No comments: