Friday, October 28, 2011

I Absolutely Love You...

===


I Absolutely Love You...  Since the First Day...


Love...
(Written Traditional Chinese)

1 Word...  Simple...  Short...  International...

A word that we use...  A word we over use...  A word that we throw around...  A word that we don't use enough...

A feeling and emotion...

We all need it...

We all know what it is...



I got Inked last week...

It's been planned a long time ago it was just the matter of where to place it, how big and when.

Why...  Everything that has happened the past year...  The sadness it brought and every other emotional imaginable...

Everything is like Yesterday and I hold everything close and embrace it never to have it taken away from me...



I've kept all of my Promises and Never Broken One...

I still have your Trust and Respect...  I appreciate it and I too have the same for everyone else...

To my Family and my Extended Family...  I Love You...
Thanks for your support and being there always even though we are not in the same city...

To my Mom wherever you are...  I Love You...
I'll never forget everything...  I'll never forget what we talked about and the time we had together...
I'll respect what you asked of me and keep my promises as always...

To Sandra Di Palma...  I Love You...
You are the One...  I've kept my promises...  Trust Me...  Like you always do...


My Mother asked me a question to assure her something...  I answered it without any thought...

My Father told me it's good to believe in something...  You have to believe in something...  I Believe...

Let's Grow Old Together...

I am still here...

I Absolutely Love You...  Since the First Day...



Love...

I'm a person of Words...  Words with Meaning...

I did it for these reasons...  I have Love on my sleeve and it's permanent, I now carry it with me everyday never to forget and every time I look it makes my happy and comforts me because My Love will never change...

It was because of everyone listed above that made me the person I am today and brought me to where I am now...

Every time I look at my Tattoo it reminds me of the People I Love...

I could had went with a design of my mother and I holding hands at the hospital but I don't want to be a canvas of a moment but rather like paper where words are used that really defines me...


I know what I want...  I can wait...

I'm being Honest and have Nothing to Hide...

This is my story, my passage and my words...

I'm trying to find my way, fix things, living, learning, communicating and making things right...

I'm being myself...


David Wong


Love (Traditional Chinese)
Baby Skin Tattoo...

No comments: