skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Saturday, March 31, 2012
No One Wants To Die...
Sorry that I didn't come down this weekend to see you...
Though I'm still thinking about you alot...
I know in a way that we are still together...
Always...
Miss You...
No One Wants To Die...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
David Usher @ Le National
Just got back from the David Usher Concert @ Le National. I've been to many of David Usher's Concerts and I've never been disa...
The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven...
=== The Following Morning - Stairway to Heaven... My Mother passed away from Cancer on September 12th 2010 @ 4:07am... Fortunately all...
Empire State of Mind | Life + Times
Moving Past the Feeling Again...
Moving Past the Feeling Again... Photo taken out in Rawdon Quebec at around 12:30am on a Weekend... You can see the night sky clearly an...
No Surprises
Peaceful... Music Helps... Love It...
Tocky Alarm Clock
=== Tocky Alarm Clock WANT!!!
This is what I Scored @ Salon Des Metiers D'art du Quebec today...
This is what I Scored @ Salon Des Metiers D'art du Quebec today... www.salondesmetiersdart.co m Entrance is Free... You get ...
Damn You Bouddha!
Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness... Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
Cashback with Camille Remix
=== Cashback Love this Movie!!!
(no title)
=== Thanks SG!!! Big Bang Found some Inspiration @ Musee des Beau-Arts de Montreal... :)
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment