skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Saturday, May 05, 2012
Coldplay - A tribute to Adam Yauch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Just Can't Get Enough...
=== Getting the Evening Started on the Right Track... :)
(no title)
=== Thanks SG!!! Big Bang Found some Inspiration @ Musee des Beau-Arts de Montreal... :)
LOVE...
I thought that Silence is the best way to Express what I Feel... But I was All Wrong... You thought My Silence was My Weakness... You ...
Look Me In The Eyes...
=== Look Me In The Eyes... I Trust You... Trust Me... Tell Me The Truth... If you can't tell me the truth then who can you tell...
Most Of Us...
=== Most of us don’t know what we want... We think we do... But we really don’t.... We only know what we don’t want....
Inspiration...
=== Inspiration... Where Are You???!!! Sigh... ===
Here She Comes...
=== Here She Comes... The Light will Guide you Back Home... Promises were Made and Words were said to Each Other and it Meant Somethi...
Love...
=== Love... === Who... What... When... Why... Give me sometime to collect my thoughts and I will write them down for you... ...
Kids, they demand the darnest things. #iphoneography #paperloveproject
Kids, they demand the darnest things. #iphoneography #paperloveproject Originally uploaded by :: myboo ::
Damn You Bouddha!
Some of my Mother's things in this Photo... My Parents House is still filled with Sadness... Regrets, Maybes, What If... Tensions ...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment