skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Blog

Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

TimeScapes 4K


TimeScapes 4K from Tom Lowe on Vimeo.
Posted by David Wong at Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile

My Personal Links

  • My Facebook
  • My Flickr
  • My Twitter

Popular Posts

  • You're afraid of change...
    === ... I know that you're afraid... You're afraid of us... You're afraid of change... I don't know the future...
  • (no title)
    === Thanks SG!!! Big Bang Found some Inspiration @ Musee des Beau-Arts de Montreal... :)
  • Souzhou
    What an experience... It was nice but 2 - 3 incidents left a bad taste in my mouth... Alot of beggars and their methods of asking for money ...
  • FreyLove
    === " The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Know Is To Love And Being Loved In Return " FreyLove from Lifelines on Vimeo .
  • Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind --- Clementine : This is it, Joel. It's going to be gone soon.   Joel : I know.   C...
  • My Eulogy @ My Mom's Funeral - Long & Full Version
    This is my Eulogy that I wanted to do but was limited to time...  Full Version... My Mother was a Cancer Victim...   She lost her battl...
  • Halloween
    Halloween in Montreal on Le Plateau Mont-Royal 2006
  • Tunnel of Light...
    === Went outside during a Snow Storm took 1 Shot and went back inside... Brrr...  Winter is Officially here in Montreal!!! Didn't ...
  • 12e et Dandurand
    12e et Rue Dandurand... Rosemont – La Petite-Patrie My Hood... :)
  • VNV Nation - Rubicon
    === Praying for myself. These thoughts I try to hide. I have faith in me and hope this will survive. But it's tearing me apart. I can...

My Favorite Links

  • China Travel Blogs
Powered By Blogger