skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Thursday, August 11, 2011
I Want to Believe...
===
Never give up on something you Love...
I Want to Believe...
Don't Believe What You Think...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Everything is going to be ok...
Needed to write something... It's been a Month now since my Mother's loss to Cancer... First holiday without my Mother... I...
Last Day in Beijing!
Last day in Beijing and off to Xi'an! This was great and I'd do it again... What a wonderful and beautiful experience! Met some many...
You're afraid of change...
=== ... I know that you're afraid... You're afraid of us... You're afraid of change... I don't know the future...
The Break Down...
I'm behind in my Blog... After the 17 - 19 hour flight I was going on adrenaline and very active and ready to jump at everything... With...
David Usher @ Le National
Just got back from the David Usher Concert @ Le National. I've been to many of David Usher's Concerts and I've never been disa...
...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/whinydancer/6071318477/ ===
Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
=== La grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
" Be the Best Human Being We can Be. "
=== Just to say that people that I have respect for are considered friends... This Blog Entry is not about me... A Friend sent me...
Forbidden Colours...
=== The wounds on your hand never seem to heal I thought all I needed was to believe Here am I, a lifetime away from you ? The blood ...
Shanghai - Western City of Asia
Second day in Shanghai... It's modern and smoggy... The pollution is unbelievable!!! A perfect example... I took out my DSLR Camera an...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment