skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Blog
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
Monday, November 29, 2010
Wandering Star...
Wandering...
That's how I Feel about Life Sometimes...
Endless Roads...
Just Passing Through...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
David Wong
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Documenting what I See, Experience and Feel...
View my complete profile
My Personal Links
My Facebook
My Flickr
My Twitter
Popular Posts
Mimi...
Lili Fatale - Mimi Let´s go! Let´s go! Mimi danse le disco! Let´s go! Let´s go! Elle pense à Francisco... Qu´est-ce qui brille sous les ...
Le 22 mars, la greve commence...
=== La grève étudiante québécoise de 2012 http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grève_étudiante_québécoise_de_2012 étudiante en...
Nothing Really Matters...
=== Nothing Really Matters... Watching the world Watching them all go insane Look at them all Looking them do evil things So I go...
The Wanderers: Don't F**k with the Wongs
Cashback with Camille Remix
=== Cashback Love this Movie!!!
The Kills - Baby Says
=== Photo: The Kills @ Olympia Baby says she's dying to meet you Take you off and make your blood hum And tremble like the f...
My Daughter...
Another Blog Post and I'm on a Roll!!! Long Weekend gave Me Time to gather My Thoughts... Here we go... Teenage Years... I...
The Aftermath...
Cleaning the Living Room... Mother's possessions are everywhere... This is very overwhelming... Love this Song... So Peaceful a...
Arrestations des manifestants - Nuit du 20 mai 2012
Montréal, le 20 mai, la 27eme manifestation nocturne de 20h30 est déclarée illégale dès le départ. Le SPVM applique la loi 78. Les événemen...
Taking off for China!
We are Saturday morning on July 12th 6 am I left Montreal to Vancouver... Did the checkin and customs thing but everyone was respectful and ...
My Favorite Links
China Travel Blogs
No comments:
Post a Comment