Sunday, September 04, 2011

Everyday is Like Sunday...

===


Everyday is Like Sunday...


Haven't written for awhile...

Erika's growing up fast...

She has more of a Social Life than I do...  LOL!!!

These are the good times with her...  I pull her away from the Computer...  Tell her that I need to get something down the street and that I want her to come with me and that it would take 10 minutes...

We end up coming back 3 hours later...  :)

Teenagers...  They think they know everything but they don't and you know what?

She keeps on falling for that trick but then again maybe she knows that I like walking and she's just there to keep me company...  :)

Anyways...  We talked about her first high school year, her new friends, her current friends and so on...
It's so easy to talk to her...  Then she turns the tables and asks about me...  Meh...

12 years old and she's like my Best Friend...

I wouldn't have it any other way...

She loved my Mom even though there was a language barrier and the distance that went with it as well...

Erika ask her Mom to look at the photo albums with her and my Mom...  Her Mom was surprised and I was surprised as well...  Never under estimate kids...

I've told Erika that she looks like my Mom when she was young...

She takes that as a Big Compliment...
Give her more confidence at the same time as well when she hears it from me...
:)



So...

3 Hour Walk outside on Mont-Royal Sidewalk Sale...

Conversations...

Dinner...

Clowning around...

Sharing the Sofa...

Finished off the Night watching X-Men First Class...


J'taime Erika!!!
;)


Everyday Should be Like Sunday...
:)


Everyday is Like Sunday...

No comments: