Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Adventure Begins!


I now get to the Beijing Rail Station and I ask people where I can get to my bus to my Hostel...
Take note...


A Chinese guy 6'1 talking English and no Chinese at all... It freaked people out like it was... Who the hell is this guy!!! LOL!!!

Anyways a Police Officer directed me where to go... I get to the bus stop and ask a girl to confirm if this is the correct bus... She only spoke Chinese and didn't understand English but was able to read my printout... She grabs me by the hand and talks in Chinese to me and guides and shows my the bus route and another Chinese woman comes into the situation starts talking!!!

I get on my bus as the first Chinese woman told me to go on the same bus with her. I talk to the bus driver and again she doesn't speak or understand English but she understands my map she tells that she will tell me when my stop will be...

Anytime a Chinese person hears English they look and stare at you... Especially if you are with a white person... You get used to it after awhile...

The bus stops and the driver of the bus lets everyone one and then just as she begins to pull out and follow the route she looks at me and gets up and starts talking loud waving me off the bus... Hilarious!!!

Arrive at the Hostel and finally a Chinese person that speaks English...
Nice people running the Hostel...

Nice room except for this weird smell... Modern room with a real toilet!!!
What is that mould on the wall???!!!

Argh!!!
I've changed rooms...
No smell and no mould!!!